Thread: Side by side racing videos

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

Side by side racing videos

I am working on a website that we can use to compare videos side by side, the idea is that you can sync the video and compare it to others and how they drive the corner to see what corners they pull you and you pull them, can you guys do me a favor and play with it/beta test it and try to find issues?
    The play pause button controls both videos, you can pause both then bump them with the advance links, if you want to change the video and/or the start time, type/paste the new values in and click dual or just hit enter. At that point you will have a new link that you can reuse or post to social media, forums, etc. Thanks!

At this point I have tested with safari/chrome/firefox on a mac. It most likely won't work on an ipad/iphone at the current time.

http://dualvid.com/
    Last edited by mach1; 12-04-2016 at 01:33 AM.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Uh... cool.

Now add data to it... and free driver coaching. Maybe I should tread BBQ for driver coaching.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Nice....I'd be very curious to see where the fast guys are making their time. I wonder how many RMers would provide video to help out the slower guys.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by WutApex View Post
    Nice....I'd be very curious to see where the fast guys are making their time. I wonder how many RMers would provide video to help out the slower guys.
    I bet there are plenty of videos already out there on youtube that you could use.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WutApex View Post
    Search YouTube for Dustin Mozader and enjoy. I can't guarantee you'll learn anything.
    RM CMC Director