Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is going to MSRH?

Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    The orange car doesn't have a wiring harness, intake setup, exhaust setup, hasn't been dyno'd (or even started with the new motor). So exactly on track to be ready for MSR-H, can't wait!

- Josh
    I thought you redid the entire wiring harness before TWS last year.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidroam View Post
    I thought you redid the entire wiring harness before TWS last year.
    Yep, it was running alright but killing ICMs every other run. Then the car caught on fire in R2... Burned pretty good all across the passenger side and underneath the engine. Probably my fault for stopping a dead car on the grass. Couldn't deal with the LT1 anymore, swapped over to an LS1.

Got the car running for the first time 10 mins ago, have some coolant crossover leaks I have to deal with. Getting it running is a big deal since I bought the motor from an F-Body junk yard. Fingers crossed it'll be ready for houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    Yep, it was running alright but killing ICMs every other run. Then the car caught on fire in R2... Burned pretty good all across the passenger side and underneath the engine. Probably my fault for stopping a dead car on the grass. Couldn't deal with the LT1 anymore, swapped over to an LS1.

Got the car running for the first time 10 mins ago, have some coolant crossover leaks I have to deal with. Getting it running is a big deal since I bought the motor from an F-Body junk yard. Fingers crossed it'll be ready for houston.

Oh wow I missed that whole mess by having to leave early. Damn.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Car is finally track ready. Going to try track it Monday to check the past 6 months of work, then spend a couple of nights getting it and my gear race ready.

A little nervous, its all new/rebuilt from intake to axles plus all wiring/plumbing and s bunch of other stuff.