I'll get the little bit I have from R4 posted soon.

Anybody have the start of R3 from the balcony? Will probably be the best Orange start of the season. 1500-1700 rpm, drop the clutch on the twitch, launched... I don't think it bogged or slipped a tire at all.

Fun weekend with the new shocks. Think we know the next step to getting more speedier again - fresh tires. Flat spotted one front on Saturday trying to catch Pranav, or whoever that guy was in the 51. Fantastic to see the speed in the 51, tough I've never seen a torque arm torqued up like that.

Special thanks to the Mosty's for a seamless/painless annual process and for a loaner helmet. Realized Saturday that my shiny new helmet didn't have HANS anchors (which is worse than a couple laps of quali with the window net down) until we get ready for warm up. Right after warm up I run to the house to get the old helmet and the compressor and alignment tool from Sean's house. As I get close to the track I call and we realize I may well be late for quali. Park the truck, car is fluid checked/torqued/running with Marshall's helmet/HANS on the roof. Jump in and roll to grid (at 5mph) just as cars are going on.

And because we can't read a schedule, nearly did the same thing Sunday; thanks to Scott/Sean/Paul/Robert for Team OIF support.

Another shout-out to Hank for a smooth tech. Scales, while they "are what they are" seemed about 10lb heavier than recent events but certainly in the ballpark.

Did my best to not get passed too easily. Was good racing up and down the field and missing folks were certainly missed. I thought the PTX guys fit right in - maybe we need to adopt some for some track dinners. Had a good time racing with the respectful and improving AIX guys and the growing herd of Franken-Foxes. Looking forward to McCormick getting that thing sorted and running sessions at full song. Good to see an Fbody on a qualified pole and with a couple of wins.

Many may have missed it, and there might be some video but thanks to Tyler and the 55 for figuring out how to get between the "at the moment really off-speed" 39/29 sandwich.

Post 'em if you got 'em.