Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harness

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    I run the full width Schroth and this is my second set. I like the feel and they stay put. In fact, sometimes adjusting the sub belts is tough because they won't move easily.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Decided to go with the Schroth Clubman again. Maybe if I can stop going through engines I'll step it up to one of the better ones in the future.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blk96gt View Post
    Maybe if I can stop going through engines I'll step it up to one of the better ones in the future.
    I think 2017 is gonna be our year. Start and finish the season on the same engine. Hadn't done that before.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    I think 2017 is gonna be our year. Start and finish the season on the same engine. Hadn't done that before.
    I broke my curse this past event and finished all 4 races for the first time in something like 4 SEASONS... My car really hasn't liked R4's for some reason.. LOL.
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    I just sprung for a yellow Racetech 6pt. Gotta keep the Ronald McDonald look. I'm hoping they'll stay tight unlike the G-Forces.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    Schroth, sabelt, or safecraft all the way! Gforce is cheap but junk if compared to the higher end belts. The latches and ease of buckling along with the smoothness of tightening is night and day in the higher end belts. You get what you pay for! I personally favor the sabelt latches but wanted to try schroth once before I went back. Both are great.
    “A man with no enemies is a man with no character.”
    ― Paul Newman

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    So the Racetech harness wasn't gonna be here in time for my March race and I pulled the plug. Found a local Schroth harness with a year left for free fiddy and holy crap, without even racing I can tell a difference. These bad boys are gonna keep me pinned to the seat for sure. Looks like I'll be opening the wallet pretty wide next year for a sweet ass harness that does what it's told.
    RM CMC Director