Thread: AIX/ST1 or 2 Mustang FS, 2000 GT with Coyote Swap...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

AIX/ST1 or 2 Mustang FS, 2000 GT with Coyote Swap...

I'm going to give this one more try. I have a couple new projects and need this car out of the shop. Sad to see it go because it is finally sorted and destroys even the fastest new S197's and S550's...but I gotz to have something even faster!

2000 GT with Coyote swap, 457rwhp, 399 rwtq, 2011 5.0 with Boss 302 intake and ceramic coated swap headers, faceplated T56 with MGW shifter and lightweight 10.5" clutch/flywheel. FRPP controls pack and factory cams...idles like a factory car. Electric Power steering, 25 Gallon fuel cell w/ 2016 install date. Full Maximum Motorsport suspension package including torque arm, k-member and panhard, Moton Club sport double adjustables with canisters and custom valving. Alcon 14" front brakes, 13" rears. FRPP race abs and GT500 units to swap out for tire selection. 1 set of 17x11 Jongbloeds, 2 sets of 17x9.5. 1 set of fresh Conti rains never touched the ground. Full aero. All fiberglass front end with Maier racing widebody fenders. 76.5" front track width. Car last raced in 2015. Needs belts and a seat to pass NASA annual tech. Current custom seat is NOT included. Post race weight with 200# driver is 3100# depending on the track scales and which rims/tires you are running.

Haven't been to too many other tracks in recent years but car has run a 1:49.1 CCW at TWS on 315 BFG R1's and 1:47.9 on 275/17 Hankook C51's. Probably the fastest Fox/SN95 car in the 5 state area with less than 500rwhp. Put a factory 5.0 intake, detune, synchro trans and add some weight and go run AI at the front with little effort.

Located in College Station, TX. 13 years of development and an insane amount invested in time and money and it could all be yours for $22,500 o.b.o.

If you know of anyone looking and you connect them with me and they buy it, I'll pay you $500 finders fee. If you buy it, I'll give you the $500 back!

PM here or email me at bigmatt_97@hotmail.com for photos and further details.
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Crickets... gonna flood the market with parts soon I guess.
    Ah, fugg it.