Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man, what a ride! Thanks to all.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Well said! Thanks Glenn. Sad to see you without a car but it's the right thing for you and your family currently. Just don't feel weird about coming out to the track if it fits your schedule. Come watch a race, tell me how to set my car up and have a beer with us at the end of the day.

I really can't thank Glenn and Mitch enough for the help they provided me when I looked into road racing. I often refer to them as my mentors and for some reason they took me in. CMC in Texas is so much better for having your involvement as your passion and love for not only the sport but the people involved can never be questioned. You were certainly instrumental in getting the rules to where they are today that has killed the national site as there isn't much to discuss other than having fun around a fire with a beer.

Here is the thing about Glenn and so many in this group. It's kind of a test of character in my mind to think if I ever really needed some sort of help no matter where/when that they would come running. Glenn is one of those guys in my book and it doesn't matter if I haven't talked to him in months or not. Heck he has done it so many countless times and in so many ways for myself. It's guys like this that pay it forward that keep this group going and growing.

Enjoy watching your girls and being close with your family-that's worth more than anything racing.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks all.
    Gonna be in McKinney this weekend. I will be lucky enough to see both girls playing @ the same tornament (different teams).