I’d like to get some opinions on what set-ups the SN95 racers are running associated with springs/shock/sway bars.

I have done some searches on older threads and found some SN95 set-up information (e.g. 900/200 without any other details) but was curious, as the cars have been developed throughout the years, if philosophies have changed as the platform and drivers matured.

Current:

Weight: 3265 w/~6-8gal fuel load
Standard 4-link with Steeda PHB, LCA
Front: 1350 lbs/in
Rear: coilover springs 300lbs/in
Front Sway: will check
Rear Sway: will check (recall it being very small compared to my SN95 Cobra)

As a note, I’ve found my current setup to be fairly neutral; I have not experienced significant tire wear and often my fastest laps are later in the race (likely when I’m not in as much traffic). With that said, I haven’t tried anything else, nor do I get enough seat time to really determine what fits my driving style (which admittedly needs more help than the car). I really don’t have the time or money to conduct trial & error testing – at this point, the set up I configure the car to will be what I run at every track event (other than basic toe/camber/pressure changes).

I’m looking to update the rear spring configuration - as seen in the picture, I’m still running off the old rule set with the shims for adjustments. I’m open to going back to a stock-sized spring or sticking with the smaller diameter coilover – whichever is easier and cheapest…..either way, keeping a linear spring rate.

I also need to get rid of my old Tokico Illiminas for some MM race-valved shocks. In my initial contact with Jack Hidley at MM, he suggested MM2 struts and sport-valved shocks but this was based off of the current spring rates, so if I end up changing rates, his recommendation may change. Anyone running the MM2s?

Even though it would be appreciated for any detailed information, I recognize that folks may not want to advertise their specific set-ups – that’s understandable – so I’m available via PM and email also, even if the info provided is a general starting point.

TIA
JP - #28 Rocky Mtn Region