Thread: McCormick Racing Mustang Pedal

McCormick Racing Mustang Pedal

Ok guys, been whittling away in the Busted Arse Garage and have come up with this little gem. This 6061 Aluminum pedal is a direct replacement for the stock mustang plastic pedal and places the pedal height at the (my) perfect location for heel toe downshifts. Installation is easy: knock out the stock knurled pin and bolt the new pedal in place with a #10 cap screw and lock nut. The addition of a small spring between the pedal and arm gives the pedal a nice feel through the range of motion. Cost is $75 and can deliver to any event or UPS to your house. Call or text my cell 832-8Six3-2314
    Pedal 1.jpg
    Pedal 2.jpg
    Pedal 3.jpg

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    Ok guys, been whittling away in the Busted Arse Garage and have come up with this little gem. This 6061 Aluminum pedal is a direct replacement for the stock mustang plastic pedal and places the pedal height at the (my) perfect location for heel toe downshifts. Installation is easy: knock out the stock knurled pin and bolt the new pedal in place with a #10 cap screw and lock nut. The addition of a small spring between the pedal and arm gives the pedal a nice feel through the range of motion. Cost is $75 and can deliver to any event or UPS to your house. Call or text my cell 832-8Six3-2314
    Pedal 1.jpg
    Pedal 2.jpg
    Pedal 3.jpg
    Sweet!