Sooo I realize this is a long shot. I swapped the engine in my car threw in an LT1 from a 95 Camaro and everything is hooked up, and I swapped all of the accessories from the old engine that I know work(optic spark included). Double and triple checked the cables. Varified I have fuel (unknown fuel pressure, no gauge), air should not be an issue. Spark is the only thing that I can think of now. It cranks and spits a little but does not fire past a stroke or two after I get off the starter button. Almost sounds like a timing issue but not much I can really do in that department. I did reuse the spark plugs, save for one that I broke and replaced with the same type. I used the fuel injectors that were on the engine, so if nothing else I will swap the ones from the old engine onto it.

Kinda stuck at this point on where to go from here. Again, I realize group diagnosis online rarely works but... Thoughts?

If all else fails I will just throw my motorcycle leathers on grab a skateboard and hold on to the back of someone's car.