Well, that sucks. So, no clearly stated unfair advantage was being fixed, they're just trying to appease racers that were upset that some of us don't burn a set of tires in a weekend. The S550s are also putting down 400+ hp with less than $1000 worth of bolt-ons and tuning and require minimal suspension work to be competitive. The fact that they weight 3800lbs is the price they chose to pay.

I put a lot of work into trimming my car down to 2747lbs because less power usually equals a more reliable motor (and less tire wear). You all know how long it took me to finally meet my hp/weight and now I have to jump through this hoop.

I have a long, expensive road to fix my car, and I'm sorry to say it just got a little longer if I have to build it to the new rules.

I know NASA doesn't car about losing one driver so I'm sure this will never be addressed, but this may just keep me from returning to AI. I'm already on a limited income after I got hurt, but making the series even more expensive is definitely not encouraging me to spend it getting back on track.