Thread: CMC Mustang

Senior Member Rookie

CMC Mustang

Does anyone know anything about this car? http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=133417

You can message me if you don't want to say anything on a public forum. I sent him an email tonight asking for more info.

I have a friend that might be interested.

There was a shiny grey and red 1994 mustang at the track. Sure was pretty.

- Josh

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Very nice car. Was at Houston. Winner of the triple crown in 2010? That would be the Texas Regional Championship, Hallett Shootout, and National Championship all in the same year. That's mostly driver, but the car needs to be good also. Hasn't been raced in many years so it probably could use a couple of updates. For example, it still has Cobra brakes while most cars of this caliber now would have Stoptech brakes. Could use lighter/wider wheels. It's had a recent paint job and realistically looks too nice to be a racecar. It's a shame it's been sitting for so long. Needs a good home with someone who will race it hard.

Richard P.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Very nice car. I drove it once (first time driving a CMC car) at TWS-CW doing some testing for jeremiah. Think I ran a 56 in it on 255 RA1 and Jeremiah was in the 55's or 54's. very well setup except for the driver seat at the time...I could taste the steering wheel!
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    He was pitted next to me all weekend. Nice guy and beautiful car, overall was very clean and tidy.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Asking price is $12,000.00. I don't know that he can get it. No Stoptech's and I don't think adjustable shocks. It is a nice car but no nicer than the 28 James sold or the car Sook bought from Tyler. I assume both of those sold for 10 grand or less?

JJ

Senior Member Rookie
    So it's basically the mustang version of what I just bought. Nice. Maybe I can get my buddy to buy the camaro. lol

I was wondering what was going on with that car. It looked like a CMC build and it had a For Sale sign on it. I had never seen it before so I was a bit confused.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar
    Link is broken already. Someone buy it?
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34