Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Toyo Bucks

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries

2018 Toyo Bucks

Anyone know when Toyo is going to update the forms to 2018? Anybody just submit with the 2017 form and get it accepted?
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Never Mind -- saw that they're good till 4/1/2018 based on toyos site.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

I had tried to get my form signed at the event and was told that the 2018 deal isn't done yet. Anyone know if NASA and Toyo have finalized it yet?

- Josh

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    I looked on the main NASA page and only found the link to the Toyo Bucks Online... still referencing '17.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Do we submit our forms under the 2017 programs listed on nasatoyobucks.com?

Also they have these fancy online forms you can fill out which you then save to submit to the toyo bucks site:

https://prizes.drivenasa.com/toyo-ti...gency-program/

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Do we submit our forms under the 2017 programs listed on nasatoyobucks.com?

Also they have these fancy online forms you can fill out which you then save to submit to the toyo bucks site:

https://prizes.drivenasa.com/toyo-ti...gency-program/
    Which MUST be signed day of or you're screwed. We'll see how lenient they are with this change, but I'll be pissed if the forms I got signed on Sunday for both days don't fly.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Bump.

Aiighht... once Mosty stops celebrating maybe we can figure this out. Apparently missing a standing start and not being the first couple to break still gets tire money.

Who can explain the current process to an old dog?
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Bump.

Aiighht... once Mosty stops celebrating maybe we can figure this out. Apparently missing a standing start and not being the first couple to break still gets tire money.

Who can explain the current process to an old dog?
    1) Get Mosty to sign one of these for you: https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/n...ncy-compliance - save it, you'll submit this later
    2) Fill out one of these for each applicable race, again save it. I think this form can take some time receive.
    3) Submit on nasatoyobucks.com. You have to create a ticket for the regional contingency and save it. Then edit it to attach your documents. Attach both documents generated in steps 1 and 2. The designer of this form was new to the internet, it's pretty clunky.
    4) Call them and complain a minimum of 2 times per claim, I've been having issues getting my stuff approved in a timely fashion.

Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the event.

- Josh
    Last edited by Sook; 06-11-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    1) Get Mosty to sign one of these for you: https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/n...ncy-compliance - save it, you'll submit this later
    2) Fill out one of these for each applicable race, again save it. I think this form can take some time receive.
    3) Submit on nasatoyobucks.com. You have to create a ticket for the regional contingency and save it. Then edit it to attach your documents. Attach both documents generated in steps 1 and 2. The designer of this form was new to the internet, it's pretty clunky.
    4) Call them and complain a minimum of 2 times per claim, I've been having issues getting my stuff approved in a timely fashion.

Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the event.

- Josh
    Are you getting #1 signed after the fact? Because it'll have the wrong date, I'm not sure if they'll approve it that way. Easiest way is to edit the Adobe document it spits out to the correct date and a realistic time.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    If you guys email me or Michael, that is the best since we need your email address for the form.
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...