Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Toyo Bucks

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    If you guys email me or Michael, that is the best since we need your email address for the form.
    What info you need - race #, starters, finishing position, car number...
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    Are you getting #1 signed after the fact? Because it'll have the wrong date, I'm not sure if they'll approve it that way. Easiest way is to edit the Adobe document it spits out to the correct date and a realistic time.
    Yeah they have my COTA contingency in hoc for this reason
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Quote Originally Posted by drecords View Post
    Yeah they have my COTA contingency in hoc for this reason
    They haven't filled mine either.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    What info you need - race #, starters, finishing position, car number...
    Was that a question?

You need all that to generate the per race form. You'll also need to include the race results. https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/t...ncy-redemption

You need to get a Mosty to sign the yearly Compliance form that says your car has all the toyo stickers on it. Supply them all your info, they have to fill it our on their end and sign it. It will get emailed to you: https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/n...ncy-compliance

Once you have both of those you need to submit a claim to https://www.nasatoyobucks.com/Public/Login.aspx

It's a good thing they made it very straight forward...
    CMC #50

Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    They haven't filled mine either.

- Josh
    I submitted my COTA ones May 15 and they are still on hold.

Blog Entries
    I emailed them and got this response. "Your claim has been placed on hold as the date listed on your completed Contingency form is different than the event dates listed on your race results.

Before we can complete the process, we will need clarification as to why your contingency form was signed after your race event and we will be happy to complete a secondary review once we receive further information."

I don't know what to tell them besides the car has had legal stickers on it for 4+ years and that we haven't ever been required to have the form signed same day...
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Quote Originally Posted by drecords View Post
    I emailed them and got this response. "Your claim has been placed on hold as the date listed on your completed Contingency form is different than the event dates listed on your race results.

Before we can complete the process, we will need clarification as to why your contingency form was signed after your race event and we will be happy to complete a secondary review once we receive further information."

I don't know what to tell them besides the car has had legal stickers on it for 4+ years and that we haven't ever been required to have the form signed same day...
    Was there even an official announcement that we were supposed to use this new system? I read none of the emails from NASA HQ so I have no clue if it was done through that medium.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Reply to them with my contact information and tell them I would be glad to talk with them about the compliance of each car that we have submitted the compliance sheet for. Requiring it to be done at the track is difficult at best due to a multitude of factors.
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Junior Member Rookie
    We have had similar issues in the Great Lakes Region.
    The way we have been operating so far this year is the Compliance form MUST be submitted by the series director or some NASA official during the race weekend. The compliance form is good for both contingency races. It even says so on the top of the compliance form. The same compliance form must be submitted with the results of each contingency race.
    But here is the rub...The firm that handles the toyobucks for NASA does not realize this fact. I had the same issue where one race contingency was honored and the other was on "hold". I had to call the number on the toyobucks web site to get it resolved. (1-855.458.5460) The lady said it was on hold because the date on the compliance form was the same on both races. She put me on hold and called somebody and came back after ten minutes and said it was ok and they honored the second race contingency. Somebody at NASA needs to call toyobucks people and tell them that we will only have one compliance form per weekend.
    Bob Denton
    Bob Denton
    CMC #67
    Great Lakes Region

Quote Originally Posted by Den34 View Post
    We have had similar issues in the Great Lakes Region.
    The way we have been operating so far this year is the Compliance form MUST be submitted by the series director or some NASA official during the race weekend. The compliance form is good for both contingency races. It even says so on the top of the compliance form. The same compliance form must be submitted with the results of each contingency race.
    But here is the rub...The firm that handles the toyobucks for NASA does not realize this fact. I had the same issue where one race contingency was honored and the other was on "hold". I had to call the number on the toyobucks web site to get it resolved. (1-855.458.5460) The lady said it was on hold because the date on the compliance form was the same on both races. She put me on hold and called somebody and came back after ten minutes and said it was ok and they honored the second race contingency. Somebody at NASA needs to call toyobucks people and tell them that we will only have one compliance form per weekend.
    Bob Denton
    I was under the impression that it was supposed to be once compliance form per season?? Will Faules explained that to us in the COTA driver's meeting - I think there's a lot of miscommunication going on.
    CMC #50