Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: COTA (May-2018) Time to Sign-Up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Awesome... waiting on the stories.
    Looking for a Houston Area frame shop to sponsor a CMC car.

Had my first body contact form with Dennis. I bumped his left rear corner (mostly plastic on his car luckily) in T15. Floppy fox body bent frame horns in front of the shock tower. My fault. Resulted in a DQ from 3rd in R2.

Sorry for ruining your race Dennis

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Short report for now. Had clutch issues, took it all apart, didn't fix it correctly on Saturday. Fixed it Sunday morning and had a blast in the 2 races I ran. I was very pleased with how fun the track was. The large amount of 2nd gear corners did suck but the quick up and down elevation changes were a cool twist. I was also very happy they had ground down a large number of the orange turtles at apex because that helped me learn the track much quicker with as forgiving as it was.
    Detailed report and video to follow:
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Short report for now. Had clutch issues, took it all apart, didn't fix it correctly on Saturday. Fixed it Sunday morning and had a blast in the 2 races I ran. I was very pleased with how fun the track was. The large amount of 2nd gear corners did suck but the quick up and down elevation changes were a cool twist. I was also very happy they had ground down a large number of the orange turtles at apex because that helped me learn the track much quicker with as forgiving as it was.
    Detailed report and video to follow:
    I was told those "turtles" were adjustable. Last event they could tear you call all to hell. I watched R2 and you guys were driving all over in places that were not possible last year.

JJ

I don't see R1 results from COTA in the folder. Was R1 not a toyo race?

http://timingscoring.drivenasa.com/N...s/COTA-%20May/

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    I don't see R1 results from COTA in the folder.
    The folder structure is kind of messed up. You have to go up three levels, jump to Saturday, and then back down three levels. Having all of COTA in a folder labeled COTA would make too much sense...

http://timingscoring.drivenasa.com/N...ts/COTA%20May/

Richard P.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    The folder structure is kind of messed up. You have to go up three levels, jump to Saturday, and then back down three levels. Having all of COTA in a folder labeled COTA would make too much sense...

http://timingscoring.drivenasa.com/N...ts/COTA%20May/

Richard P.
    Silly me, thanks!
    CMC #50