I came into CMC (Mid Atlantic) mid 2013 so I have limited experience on the old RA1's. I was the first in our region on RR's at the beginning of 2014 and have tracked heat cycles for every tire since. Most I've gotten was 36 H/C out of a set of 4. Least was in the low 20's due to not rotating them well.....usually I get 30. I've found my car doesn't even like them the first 3 H/C. I've set track records at 2 different tracks, once on 22 H/C tires and another track using 18 H/C tires. I've learned how each corner of the car wears each tire differently and rotate them for longest life. A typical 7-8 weekend race season is typically 6 tires for me. (Due to stocking up for Nationals in 2015 and 2016 I ran the entire 2017 season without buying a single set of tires. My "newest" 2 sets have 2015 and 2016 dates codes. They have 14 and 21 H/C respectively and I'll use them til mid-season before buying another set)

Hopefully I can make it to COTA in Sept so we can see if I'm actually competitive (obviously I think I am )