Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nationals reg is open today

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Oh man, I slipped behind Daniel's trailer and fell in some mud at the last event. I thought it was the track sprinklers that made the ground wet........darn.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    oh man, i slipped behind daniel's trailer and fell in some mud at the last event. I thought it was the track sprinklers that made the ground wet........darn.
    tmi

Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Russ,

We all paddocked in the upper support/trailer area away from the main paddock behind T12-14, and glad we did so.

The main paddock area is a complete mad house and honestly would not advise wasting $ parking there. We had a nice big area to ourselves and even with this record turn out, had more space than what we knew to do with up there. We will all paddock up there together again and have a good time, just bring a cart or bike to get up to the main area if needed.

The only sucky part was there were not restrooms or porta potties up there so I kept pissing behind Daniel's trailer all weekend.
    Sounds like what we do when possible (must be a CMC thing!). Are you guys using that paved section INSIDE the track where 2 dark round circles are on the asphalt (google images)? I've got a little Honda to power the trailer so I'm all good there. (also, Is there anywhere to fill the trailers water tank after I get there? I'd hate to haul 100 gallons of water 1,500 miles if I don't need to!)

.....and one of our tracks has blackberry bushes along the tree line. We always joke about making breakfast for the racers we don't like....using pee soaked blackberries for pancakes! LOL

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t500hps View Post
    .....and one of our tracks has blackberry bushes along the tree line. We always joke about making breakfast for the racers we don't like....using pee soaked blackberries for pancakes! LOL
    That's some funny $hit right there...
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    That's some funny $hit right there...
    You have no idea the crap we pull on each other......rainbow stickers or "I love penis" stickers on the racecars right before a race, a middle finger cutout on a popsicle stick could come out a window at you. Someone tied 75 ft of yellow caution tape to my back bumper the day I did Comp School....yes, I was flagged for that! Even had a car run 1/2 a race with a 12in dildo stuck to his truck lid. It came off mid race and was hit by another car throwing it into the windshield of the following car. The stuff in the paddock could be worse. Guy thought he pulled a good prank only to wake up the next morning to find a chain run through both back wheels.........and each end welded to his roll cage. (we have even gotten the officials in on some of our antics)

I stuffed the front end of my car in a tire wall in the rain last weekend.......I couldn't do a dam thing cause about 6 guys were all over that car all day getting it usable condition for me! Best group of guys you ever want to meet!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    The only sucky part was there were not restrooms or porta potties up there so I kept pissing behind Daniel's trailer all weekend.
    There was a prota potty on the other side of the fence.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Oh man, I slipped behind Daniel's trailer and fell in some mud at the last event. I thought it was the track sprinklers that made the ground wet........darn.
    Damn man sorry. If it makes you feel any better I was well hydrated all weekend so chances of you actually getting pee-mud on you were probably slim.

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Guys:

Based on the number of entries for Nats, it has the potential to cap the race groups at max cars. If you are even remotely thinking of going, you should sign up now. Otherwise, you may not get in.

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    23 AI
    5 AIX
    17 CMC
    Need stronger car count for CMC. Get in there Al.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    That’s awesome for AI!!
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...