Thread: COTA Move in

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries

COTA Move in

Talked to Farouz who's running the COTA move in.

At 5:15 when the gates open, all of the Garage tenants get moved in first. He will work with us to get us our own corner of the paddock provided that enough of us show up early to start filling in.

I plan to get there by 5, but this will go a lot better if we can get a few more guys to go in early with me to hold down the fort.

Early move in entry point:
    https://nasatx.com/wp-content/upload...TA-Move-in.pdf

Paddock Map:
    https://nasatx.com/wp-content/upload...k-May-2018.pdf

Thursday Move-in
    We’ll start move-in at 5:15PM on Thursday. If you plan to arrive early please see these maps and lineup in the proper place. For whatever reason if you end up in the wrong line we’ll go well into the night just moving in, so please make sure to get in the correct line and please be patient with our move-in staff. It is not going to go quick, but we are going to do our best to move everybody in a timely manner as well as make the best use of space possible. So again I have to reiterate that if you plan to come in on Thursday afternoon we ask that you be very patient with our staff as we’re looking out for the paddock to be used as efficiently as possible. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience here. Firouz Haghighi is the Parking Czar and will be your point on contact on the ground for the move-in. To see where the lines will be for early arrival please click HERE.
    Last edited by Pranav; 05-02-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Alright, looks like were going for the back support paddock where blocking off spots is allowed and RV parking is free!

Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Alright, looks like were going for the back support paddock where blocking off spots is allowed and RV parking is free!
    Good stuff! I’m also going to attempt to setup there. Thanks for the info.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net