Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
3 races blows the format for the whole weekend and kinda kills the magic of it all. The real unknown leading into the weekend was wondering how you'd finish those 2 inverts so you could get a decent spot for the final. Is everyone getting a 3 race format imposed on them?
Boy you nailed it. Will does not understand. He is telling me that on 20 minute races we only get to race for 12 minutes. Why? If you can't make your out and in laps at Hallett in two minutes or less you don't belong on the track. Two minutes out and two minutes in and we should have 16 minutes of racing. Looking at the schedule no one is getting four races. We used to do 25 minute first race (Toyo Race) then two 20 minute races then 30-35 minutes for the championship race. One year Mike had us running 30, 25, 25, and 30. Will thinks it's just me pissed off because Jay and I share driving. I remember nine or ten years ago when we all voted to run four races and stop with the 45 minute race on Sunday. After the first 15-20 minutes you have very little if any racing.

JJ