Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
Haha, I miss those crazy discussions!!!

Everything seemed about as even as could be at Hallett between Ford and GM from my perspective.
I know some seem to think Bryan is the only one who can hustle a 4th gen, but he's not completely ruling the roost back here. I'm not seeing any disparity in the platforms based on my observations in RM, TX, and Nats. I am faster than I drove at Hallett this year. My weaknesses are launching, learning a new track quickly, and managing traffic to the extent that Michael and Bryan do. The latter 2 hurt me at Hallett and, quite frankly, getting all the way to my 10/10ths really takes a lot. I have to be pretty relaxed to get that last little bit on some tracks and that isn't exactly easy when there's 20 cars breathing down your ass (or 1 Mosty). I think some people believe they are at the limit and they're not realizing what's still on the table. I haven't touched my setup in years, I just drive. If it feels pushy, I change my driving and if it feels loose, again, I change my driving. Next event car usually feels fine. Typically when my car is off, so is everyone else's so it's relative.