Thread: Diff Cover Drain

Threaded View

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Extremely good points in the second paragraph. But I really like this quote from the 39 that sums it up pretty good for me. "You can say that about me and it doesn't bother me. I struggle whether I should make the investment in the time/cost balance to move up the field a couple of places. OR... keep having a great time with some great folks with a little racing thrown in for good measure."

Mosty-I wasn't around 12 years ago as I was still in high school. But yes I'm having fun sharing the same type of data that was used in the past. Sounds like it was 6-8 years ago with what we are talking about when the threads were all about parity. After 2012 the directors took away track width from the 4th gens I think and they specifically threw a bone to the Fords reducing weight by 50 lbs. Of course they used data from you and Procter from one race as well. What has changed on your car since 2012? More power?, Stoptechs?, AST's? etc? Want to test drive my car for a day at Cresson before Nats?
    Nothing has changed since 2012. Still the same power / motor setup. I put the AST's on in 2009 and the Stoptechs on in 2010.

How about we swap cars for a couple sessions at NOLA?
    Last edited by michaelmosty; 06-30-2018 at 09:36 AM.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region