Here you go, from the horse's mouth:

https://mailchi.mp/drivenasa/conting...s?e=18de267de7

Starting on July 15th, 2018 NASA will be implementing a change to the compliance form submission requirements. In an effort to improve contingency program processes and to ensure that all vehicles and drivers are compliant with the contingency requirements, all contingency compliance forms that are filled out at the track must be filled out the same day or a day before you are trying to claim a contingency.

For example, if you are trying to claim contingency for the Saturday race, your contingency compliance form must be submitted and dated on or before the Saturday you are competing. Friday during the race weekend is acceptable as long as there is a NASA Official available at the track to verify compliance and sign your form. Compliance forms completed on Sunday during the race weekend are only applicable to Sunday claims.

All submissions are verified by NASA National staff. Contingency submissions not meeting the above requirements after July 15th, 2018 will be denied.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to prizes@drivenasa.com and we will respond as soon as possible.

Sincerely-

National Auto Sport Association

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can I fill out one compliance form per contingency per race weekend?
A: Yes, you only need to fill out one compliance form per contingency per weekend. We recommend you do it before the first competition session on a Saturday.

Q: Who at the track can verify and sign my compliance form?
A: Any available regional NASA Official can do it for you at the track. We recommend that you work with your series leader to verify and sign your compliance form.

Q: What if I won a contingency award on Saturday but did my compliance form on Sunday? Can I still submit for a contingency?
A: Your compliance form is only good for Sunday if you do it on Sunday. You will not be able to claim contingency for Saturday with a form signed on Sunday