A. So the headlight has to be there unless it's ducting to an approved source? It can't be left open or have a hose directing air to an air filter? This is connected to E. 6.21.5 which seems still be allowing a Cold Air Intake but not a Ram Air??

Don't forget about 6.9.2

All cars must have a minimum of two properly functioning OEM rear brake light assemblies. All other OEM light assemblies may be replaced with facsimiles, plates, covers, or mesh covered cooling duct openings as long as these maintain the stock external appearance. Replacements for recessed lights must also be recessed. Front turn signals and fog lights may be removed.
So some semblance of a light must remain. I can see about deleting the work "cooling" from there and we should be good to go.

D. Sounds good to allow the 4th Gen truck motors a better alternative to finding brackets for the F Body accessories-good stuff but the 3rd gen needs the allowance for whatever they do.

It's kinda unclear, but the intent was to capture that with allowing mounts to be substituted as long as doing so only allowed accessories to be bolted to the block. It gets a little muddy when you consider that the 3rd gen can't use a 4th gen PS pump. I'll cook up a clearer (and hopefully concise) alteration to the rules for next go around. In the meantime, don't sweat running truck stuff on a 3rd gen.

E. You can call BS about ducting a hose to the filter as being Ram Air but it's semantics trying to say whether a ducted hose going to an air filter is ram air or cold air. If a headlight gets cold air that directs it at the filter and the car is going 130 it's likely going to help compared to an air filter not getting any cold air directed at it in the engine bay.

Well you're allowed to do it now, so if you feel threatened by others who are already taking advantage of this go for it. It's neither expensive nor difficult and the new rule makes it much, much easier to police aftermarket and custom setups.

F. I'll send in an RCR next year to allow the bolt in 8.8 for the F bodies to give the options of better posi's and gear selection that the Fords have over the GM's.

While you're at it, put one in to allow the Ferds to run a torque arm and the GMs to choose their inboard mounting position for the panhard rod. 😉