A: The intent was to allow flappydoodles to be riveted to the side of a 4th gen fog light hole to help direct more air to brake ducting or fluid coolers, or some other similarly creative thing like that.

B: Pranav isn't the only one who likes racing in the dirt. Randy Bo Bandy apparently has lost a couple of oil pans and I remember Perry bashed his y pipe shut at Hallett way back in 2014. I seem to recall Gary catching some air at Hallett's T10 this year too.

C: This one should have been changed as soon as we allowed PCM flashing to keep the CEL off with emissions deleted.

D: I attempted to convey the relocating of accessories on a 3rd gen, but didn't get it concise enough. As it reads now it only allows a guy LS swapping a 4th gen to source a cheaper aftermarket but stock replacement accessory mount. I don't think anyone in a 3rd gen with truck accessories is going to get DQ'd, hopefully we can capture it better next RCR season. In the meantime, I wouldn't sweat it.

E: If the stock opening and everything between it and the filter is left open and is larger than 5 sq in, then it is legal by the rules. I know the opening isn't very tall and not sure if it chokes down as it approaches the filter, so be careful with that (or hack the opening up bigger to create a legal bleed). The idea here is that some people perceive that a brake duct hose blowing air from a headlight in the general direction of a cone filter could be giving ram air which is total BS, you need a high pressure source and sealed ducting for that. The idea with 5 sq in bleed is that people are creating cold air intakes in accordance with the intent of the rules and not making a ram air intake, popping a couple 3/8" holes so it's not sealed, and calling it good. This one took a few tries to get where it is now, but we may need to revisit since apparently the TPI motors are ram air from the factory? Can you guys post better pics of the ducting? I found the top bit but not all of it. Thought we'd covered our bases here.

F: Should bought that 9" sooner, there was only 1 guy in the whole country running one and he backpeddled from AI. It doesn't seem to be a popular mod, people in my region aren't blowing up 10 bolts, and it didn't seem to be inline with a budget minded class to allow $3,000 diffs. It was originially put in place to grandfather in A sedan cars from SCCA but there aren't any of those left that I'm aware of. Now if Kaaz or O.S. Giken would make a diff for our cars I'd be all over that.