https://nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com...enge_Rules.pdf Nice pic of Jander!

Here are what I see in red/highlighted for changes and my questions.

A. 6.5.2 The slotting, cutting, or drilling of the front bumper cover, headlights and underlying bumper
structure may be modified by both removing material and adding ducting material to provide
additional cooling air to the radiator, brakes, or coolers is allowed provided that:

*So the front bumper/headlight area can't be used to duct air towards the engine air filter? If there is material removed does it have to duct to the radiator, brakes or coolers? It can't be just an open hole that might allow air to hit the filter?

B.6.5.12 A strip of up to 1x1x1/8” angle iron may be welded to the bottom of the K member to protect
the oil pan.
*The Pranav Off Roading Rule?

C. 6.9.9 Installation of non-OEM electrical devices to defeat OEM anti-theft circuitry is allowed. Any such
device must be external to the PCM and serve no other function.

D. 6.19 Accessory Pulleys/Belts
All engine accessories must remain OEM stock unless stated elsewhere in these rules. Engine
accessory mounting brackets may be substituted, removed, or modified from stock to allow mounting
of the power steering pump and alternator removal of the air conditioning compressor and smog
pump but changes may serve no other purpose.

*Is this allowing substituting an aftermarket bracket to mount the alternator/power steering in the stock location (LS related for truck motors)

E. 6.21.5 Any air filter or air filter assembly may be fitted and OE assemblies may be modified. Air boxes
and filters must reside inside the engine compartment or in the OEM stock location. Air filter
installations intentionally designed to create, or that appear to create a ram air effect are not allowed,
even if they were OEM stock. A ram air intake shall be defined as one that sources its air from a
location on the exterior of the car or the radiator ducting and is ducted and sealed from that source to
the throttle body/carb. Ducting that has gaps or openings smaller than 5 square inches total will be
considered sealed.

*Does this make it legal or illegal to have the bottom lid on the LS cut open?

F. 6.29.2 Both GM and Ford cars may also use a Ford 9”, GM 12 bolt, or Dana 44 rear axle housing, but
the housing must maintain both the exact OEM suspension pickup points and OEM rear end
geometry as the originally equipped axle assembly. Any gear ratio equal to or numerically lower than
4.11 that fits the stock/alternate differential case without modification may be used. Differentials may
be fully locked (welded) or use any commercially available mechanical limited slip.
6.29.3 Any gear ratio equal to or numerically lower than 4.11 that fits the stock/alternate differential
case without modification may be used. Differentials may be fully locked (welded) or use any
commercially available mechanical limited slip. Any commercially available replacement type steel or
alloy steel axles may be used. Full floater axles are prohibited. Heavy-duty non-”C" Clip style axle
ends are allowed and recommended. Competitors should carefully select axle ends. Many of the "C"
clip eliminator axle ends are designed for street or drag strip use only and cannot withstand the side
loads associated with road racing.

*So the Fords still get the best rearend with more posi and gear options since I can't install a 9". And I can't install a bolt in 8.8 that I can order online for my F body? Glad I picked up a good T2R.

G. 6.29.4 Any commercially available replacement type steel or alloy steel axles may be used. Full
floater axles are prohibited. Heavy-duty non-”C" Clip style axle ends are allowed and recommended.
Competitors should carefully select axle ends. Many of the "C" clip eliminator axle ends are designed
for street or drag strip use only and cannot withstand the side loads associated with road racing.
Differentials or differential covers may have a drain plug added. Differential covers may be
substituted.

*No diff cover discussions while jumping over the fire? I'm not coming to the races anymore.

H Dyno - See the sheet as it has exhaust restrictor sizes added.