Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Car Number

  1. #1

    Car Number

    Is this numbers listing current? The post on the national forum Texas region was last updated in 2016.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=0&output=html

    Trying to figure out if there is any way I can keep #77. If not, maybe I can add a "0" to make it #077 ?? Currently it says Randy English has 77. The car I bought from Mike Plum is also #77. Just curious how this is gonna work.

    Thanks

    - Dylan

  2. #2
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pearland, TX
    Posts
    3,046
    Randy is in Colorado so you might be able to get away with it for Texas CMC, 'cept maybe Hallett where there might be some dis-cussing going on over the number.

    Drop Will (or whoever is in charge of numbers) a note and see.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Randy is in Colorado so you might be able to get away with it for Texas CMC, 'cept maybe Hallett where there might be some dis-cussing going on over the number.

    Drop Will (or whoever is in charge of numbers) a note and see.
    That brings up another question. If the numbers are regulated at regional levels, how do we handle events where regions run together like Hallett or say Nationals??

  4. #4
    Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pearland.TX
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    That brings up another question. If the numbers are regulated at regional levels, how do we handle events where regions run together like Hallett or say Nationals??
    Blue tape!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pearland, TX
    Posts
    3,046
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    That brings up another question. If the numbers are regulated at regional levels, how do we handle events where regions run together like Hallett or say Nationals??
    Regionally we just work it out. For Nationals, I could be wrong, but I think order of registration rules, i.e. first come, first served.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bryan, Texas
    Posts
    346
    Ditch the number and get one that is your own! I've cut vinyl for half the CMC cars in Texas. Let me know what you need. Waaaaaay cheaper than any sign company. I do it as a hobby, not for a living.
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Ditch the number and get one that is your own! I've cut vinyl for half the CMC cars in Texas. Let me know what you need. Waaaaaay cheaper than any sign company. I do it as a hobby, not for a living.

    69 is open. Going for that right now.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    Is this numbers listing current? The post on the national forum Texas region was last updated in 2016.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=0&output=html

    Trying to figure out if there is any way I can keep #77. If not, maybe I can add a "0" to make it #077 ?? Currently it says Randy English has 77. The car I bought from Mike Plum is also #77. Just curious how this is gonna work.

    Thanks

    - Dylan
    Wow, that list needs a spring cleaning.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilton View Post
    Wow, that list needs a spring cleaning.
    My apologies. See the more updated link here: https://community.drivenasa.com/topi...-numbers-list/

    I guess Adrian Carpenter took over the numbers list.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    3,292
    Adrian "retired" from NASA after nationals this year.
    Get in touch with Will Faules.
    https://nasatx.com/contact-us/
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •