Thread: WTB: Passenger side Exhaust Manifold, LT1 K-member

Senior Member Grass-Passer y5e06's Avatar

WTB: Passenger side Exhaust Manifold, LT1 K-member

-LT1 passenger exhaust manifold, '93-'95 style with the cone flange and not the flat triangle flange.
    -LT1 k-member in GOOD shape. I have mine, but would like a nice fresh one to re-do.

I'm putting a replacement mill together and in doing so realized my exhaust manifold was badly cracked. Prefer the heat shield to be removed to ensure the manifold isn't cracked. wanted the engine done by christmas but this is holding me up.
    Also, a new k-member would be nice to restart but probably not cost effective unless close by the pick up. I may be able to use other spares, but not really looking for much else.

S. of Austin near Driftwood/Buda

morgan.dawdy@yahoo . com

slow going. difficult seeing as how many parts are discontinued and totally unavailable for LT1. Yes, I regret not doing the 5.3 swap.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dust Collector

Senior Member Grass-Passer y5e06's Avatar
    no, but thanks though.
    those are a no-go. has to be stock F-body manifolds and those are for a corvette. wouldn't work anyway, the exit location would point straight at the k-member.
    Dust Collector

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by y5e06 View Post
    no, but thanks though.
    those are a no-go. has to be stock F-body manifolds and those are for a corvette. wouldn't work anyway, the exit location would point straight at the k-member.
    I have what you need in storage but I wouldnt be able to get it to you until April. I bought stock Camaro LT1 manifolds about 7 years ago when I had a 4th Gen and was gonna start hacking it into a CMC racecar. The car I had was purchased with headers, so I bought the manifolds to comply. They are in government storage in Washington, while I am in South Korea. They will go up for sale as soon as I can get my hands on them. I couldn't remember if the corvette LT1 manifolds were the same. My bad.