Just a few items for the racing this weekend at MSRH:

I will be getting to the track mid-afternoon on Friday. I plan to dyno my car there and also help with Annuals whenever available. As long as Will and Hank will let me help with the AI/CMC annuals as in years past, I will help get as many done as I can. Please also keep an eye out and get your annual done at the Tech shed if the line is short because there is no guarantee I'll be able to get to all cars. I think the Annual sticker is $20 this year.

Please everyone check your tech items prior to leaving for the track. All personal safety gear, fuel cells, belts, window nets, master disconnect, roll bar padding, charged fire system, etc. Please have your tech form filled out prior to inspection.

CMC - please bring me a copy of your current dyno sheet prior to the start of the event.

AI/CMC dues - First off, thank you to everyone who helped contribute last year!! Your contributions helped chip away at the large hole the AI/CMC kitty was in but we still have a way to go. We started 2018 at a negative $1,292 and are making slow progress starting 2019 being negative $872. This already has our 2019 expenses included so we are on the right track to get close to even.
The dues go towards the annual fee for this AICMCTEXAS website, our special Hallett trophies each year, and the annual traveling trophies for end of year champions and various other awards.
Please bring your $30 for 2019 dues to the drivers meeting on Saturday.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone for some great racing!!