Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: MSRH Roll Call

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    It's amazing how that man that pays you a living can control your racing.

JJ

You just played both sides of the fence there. . .
    RM CMC Director

One of these years I'll get control of my calendar...but meanwhile gotta pay the bills
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    So did this race actually happen?
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Was wondering the same thing. No chatter about it at all!

Senior Member Rookie
    Kevin usually posts something over on tj. But I have not seen a thing.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    So did this race actually happen?
    The OIF cobbler test was Amazing!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    The OIF cobbler test was Amazing!
    So am I to assume the finished product will be presented at Hallett?

I heard the MSRH event had ideal weather and that lap records fell, unsure about CMC in that regard.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    The event had good nice cool weather. The track record is around 1:45.5 and John did a 1:44.8 in qual on Saturday but I think the best times in the races were in the low 1:46 range.

Had a low turnout in cars with 1 in AI and 9 in CMC. There was some great clean racing with I think only 1 issue of contact throughout the event.

I want to do a better job this year of posting up videos from the events but unfortunately I left my camera in the car and will be getting it this weekend to do some editing and uploading.

Some have heard but there was an incident with Kaitlynn (my 4-yr old) that was walking backwards and tripped onto some hot coals in the fire pit from the previous nights fire. She got a few 2nd degree burns on her butt from sitting on the coals. Huge thanks to Craig for seeing Kaitlynn fall in right as she started screaming and he got her out and brushed off as quickly as possible!!! We had the ambulance from the track come over and check her out and they recommended we take her to an urgent care and they were able to get her some meds and a prescription for a burn cream. By the time we got back to the track, she was her normal crazy self running around.

Also, thank you to everyone who already helped pay their 2019 AI/CMC dues and gave me their dyno sheets.
    The smoked cobbler Dave and Sean brought was freakin awesome!! Will be a great addition to the Hallett grub!! :^)

I mainly just want to say Thank You to this amazing racing family!!! Kaitlynn's fire incident was scary but it was so comforting to hear everyone's concerns and best wishes. Will reached out to me from NASA as well as numerous racers at the track and even some not at the track just to give their best wishes.
    This group is always so amazing with their care for everyone, support for fellow racers, and just general happiness at the track, it just makes me feel so blessed to have found such an amazing group of people!!

Now bring on Cresson!!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Scary stuff but glad to hear it ended up being pretty minor Michael. Too soon to call her Hot Pants?
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    The event had good nice cool weather. The track record is around 1:45.5 and John did a 1:44.8 in qual on Saturday but I think the best times in the races were in the low 1:46 range.

Had a low turnout in cars with 1 in AI and 9 in CMC. There was some great clean racing with I think only 1 issue of contact throughout the event.

I want to do a better job this year of posting up videos from the events but unfortunately I left my camera in the car and will be getting it this weekend to do some editing and uploading.

Some have heard but there was an incident with Kaitlynn (my 4-yr old) that was walking backwards and tripped onto some hot coals in the fire pit from the previous nights fire. She got a few 2nd degree burns on her butt from sitting on the coals. Huge thanks to Craig for seeing Kaitlynn fall in right as she started screaming and he got her out and brushed off as quickly as possible!!! We had the ambulance from the track come over and check her out and they recommended we take her to an urgent care and they were able to get her some meds and a prescription for a burn cream. By the time we got back to the track, she was her normal crazy self running around.

Also, thank you to everyone who already helped pay their 2019 AI/CMC dues and gave me their dyno sheets.
    The smoked cobbler Dave and Sean brought was freakin awesome!! Will be a great addition to the Hallett grub!! :^)

I mainly just want to say Thank You to this amazing racing family!!! Kaitlynn's fire incident was scary but it was so comforting to hear everyone's concerns and best wishes. Will reached out to me from NASA as well as numerous racers at the track and even some not at the track just to give their best wishes.
    This group is always so amazing with their care for everyone, support for fellow racers, and just general happiness at the track, it just makes me feel so blessed to have found such an amazing group of people!!

Now bring on Cresson!!!
    Glad she is OK!!! -- didn't even realize that this happened since Pranav and I were parked so 'remotely'

Here's my weekend summary video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvzy_J0-Azs

Would be neat to start doing these with in-car footage from several cars. I'd be happy to put those together if folks want to funnel me their videos and what they think the highlights are...
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34