Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MSRH Roll Call

Registered.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    Well, the government could reopen before the season opener - would that be enough change? Or the government could be closed for the first time ever during the season opener, is that strange enough to get the 55 out?

Broken car?

- Josh
    I'm at NAS Lemoore in CA. We don't leave here until Thursday and it will take three days to get home. I have been off and out of state for two weeks and I have not touched the car since COTA when it failed to finish due to some charging issue. I think we will skip this one.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    This off season has kinda sucked. Took xmas to NYE off with no plans other than prepping the car and getting some truck maintenance and minor things done.

Fixed one thing on the truck, got sick, ended putting the car away untouched. Blew rack seal on the truck on a trip, spent $2k getting it fixed because I had zero time/inclination to try it myself.

Now scrambling to do a few minor things to the car this weekend and #sending it.

Fortunately I fixed the blown clutch hose from October and everything else at this point is a nice to have, but wish I got more done.

I feel your pain on the car. I dusted mine off for the dyno day. It's going back on track in roughly the same condition it came off at the end of the season last year - same tires even!

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    I agree with y'all. We got the old house sold right before Christmas so that was a huge weight off the shoulders. Then got the "spare" engine back out of the race car and got the heads along with the old motor to the machine shop right after Christmas. Got the engine back a week ago and Marshall helped me get it in the car and running this previous Saturday. Talk about the best brother ever, always helping out!!!
    Now just need to do the normal nut / bolt car, clean wheels, check fluids, etc to be ready for Houston.

That sucks not having Jerry and Casey there, we'll miss seeing you at the opener. Hope the repairs go smooth and we can see y'all at Cresson.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

I’m out due to work. I’ll tell myself that I would’ve totally finished the LS swap in time but now we’ll never know...
    Al Fernandez

If Paul's LT1 makes it through the weekend without issues do I get a trophy or Toyo Bucks??!
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    If Paul's LT1 makes it through the weekend without issues do I get a trophy or Toyo Bucks??!
    You will get to sleep more, which is nice.

I will be at cresson for sure.

See you guys then
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

Trying to get the #82 ready in time. Hopefully engine install goes smoothly tonight.

- Josh

20190116_193757.jpg
    CMC #50

Blog Entries
    What's the story in this one

Straight junkyard, junkyard cleaned up, or fresh build?