Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MSRH Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    What's the story in this one

Straight junkyard, junkyard cleaned up, or fresh build?
    Shady craigslist deal. Borescoped the cylinders, pulled rocker covers, pulled oil pan for the baffle - that's about it. It's an LS1 this time instead of a truck motor. As far as I can tell, it's completely unmolested until I got to it.

It's got a fresh brakekleen paint job.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    Shady craigslist deal. Borescoped the cylinders, pulled rocker covers, pulled oil pan for the baffle - that's about it. It's an LS1 this time instead of a truck motor. As far as I can tell, it's completely unmolested until I got to it.

It's got a fresh brakekleen paint job.

- Josh
    do you mind sharing price paid?
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Tree fiddy

Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    do you mind sharing price paid?
    You'll have to talk to Dan on that one. I think it was right around tree fiddy though.

It ran last night, does good burn outs. The exhaust was full of oil from the last engine dying at COTA. Boy was that an unexpected surprise when the new engine started.

- Josh
    Last edited by Sook; 01-18-2019 at 12:30 PM.
    CMC #50

Who’s hanging out for the weekend????? Can’t wait myself. I’ll be there Thursday night along with John and we will stake our claim on some AICMC real estate. John has patched up the fire pit so if you’re planning to stay up late with the cool
    Kids please remember to bring some fire wood to go with your fireball. Oh and a reminder to the choir, yes it’s Australia Day again, warm up those vocal cords....

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    Who’s hanging out for the weekend????? Can’t wait myself. I’ll be there Thursday night along with John and we will stake our claim on some AICMC real estate. John has patched up the fire pit so if you’re planning to stay up late with the cool
    Kids please remember to bring some fire wood to go with your fireball. Oh and a reminder to the choir, yes it’s Australia Day again, warm up those vocal cords....
    I'll be there Thursday night to stay. Pranav and I have the canopy spaces 23 &24 that don't have any canopy... planning to park my trailer next to it.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    We'll be getting there Friday afternoon, if you could save us a spot to put a pop-up that would be great. Australian Day, nice, gotta learn the words!! Will bring more of the crappy fire wood that is at my dads shop.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really hate missing opening weekend but I can't really go to the boss and ask off for Friday after just being off for two weeks.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I really hate missing opening weekend but I can't really go to the boss and ask off for Friday after just being off for two weeks.

JJ
    Can't or won't?
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post

JJ
    Your boss sounds like an asshole.