Thread: More durable/affordable tire option?

Threaded View

Soooooo lots of options but they all boil down to two options. Run 615+ or stay with the current format. I think everyone understands the facts at this point. Someone have a email distribution list for the Texas group? Happy to put together a survey monkey and send it out.

If we want to wait on that for now we just need 5 to agree to be guinee pigs at Cresson. And then we can all review data. I would say that a part of that agreement would be to run the 615+s in every session to maximize the groups ability to look at time degradation during heat cycles.

since I will not be driving I am happy to record subjective opinions on handling after each session from each driver and document it in one excel file so that it can be charted. Then we can pull the objective data, times both average and best, to see how they align with each other. That is about as complete as I can think of it.

The combination of objective data combined with subjective opinions that are tracked throughout the weekend should provide really good feedback. We can do a survey monkey after that.
    Last edited by liquidroam; 02-12-2019 at 02:12 PM.