Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MSRC Roll Call

Great weekend of exciting racing! The red shift cars ran without much issue (thankfully). Lost a coil, changed a gas cap in the #50 mustang. #82 camaro only needed oil and fuel, #99 broke a control arm that was quickly swapped. Three podium finishes for red shift this weekend in R1 and R3. The competition in CMC right now is awesome, we had about a two second spread across the top 8/9 cars in qualifying both days.

The tire test in R2 & R4 was a LOT of fun. Records, Allford, and myself ran R2 and R4 on Falkens. They seemed to hold up well, preliminary results seemed to show us being slightly slower (1-2 seconds) than RRs this weekend - hard to really draw a conclusion with out of class traffic and tons of side by side racing (especially R4). Some of the tires are showing potential cord separations, but I haven't noticed any vibrations or them getting any worse. I did notice a bunch of other cars (not AI/CMC) at the track this weekend using the same tire. I ran Richard's brand new sticker set of Azenis in R4 and was able to battle Records and Allford on their used sets well. I'm looking forward to putting a few more weekends on these!

Congrats to Kevin Jander, the most awarded award!

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Rookie
    I just want to say thanks to several people for helping me get through the weekend. From dead batteries to brakes to getting me some data from my car. Thanks guys!

See you all at Hallett!

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    any idea why results aren’t official yet?
    “A man with no enemies is a man with no character.”
    ― Paul Newman