Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
If you think we are already behind, then that is your opinion.
I'm sorry I am not up to date on the NASA Texas press release for the Vorshlag Street Tire Time Trial Championship.

All I was saying is that if this is a "CMC" concern, the only tire legal for CMC currently is a Toyo RR or RA1. Anyone is more than welcome to put on whatever tire they want and run AIX.

Your last sentence got cut off but I am curious how you feel my attitude is a "little interesting".
Of course all we have are our opinions but appears people outside our series have already taken action for some similar reasons and people here are ready to give something else a try because what we have now isn't working.

Yes, this is a CMC concern as we are required to run a Toyo but we have the option in AIX of running any tire we want which makes it pretty easy for people to all move to that class with the only change being the tire. We don't really have any AIX cars in Texas that I'm aware of so doesn't seem like we would be bothering that class any and could still have an AIX regional championship. Is there still any prize money for regional champions? I don't find any Toyo contingency info. on the nasaproracing?

Last sentence I moved to the top "interesting" to give the link to the Time Trial class within a class on a 200TW tire. We won't know until we try and do the research. I don't think this would be the first time in CMC we have discussed having an agreement to run a certain tire during the 888/RA1 debacle.

If I l find that I need a set of tires for Cresson I'll be on 615's. I still may get a set for Cresson and save the old set of RR's I have for Hallett.

No RR's or two year old RR's is a bit of the icing on the cake.