Great weekend of exciting racing! The red shift cars ran without much issue (thankfully). Lost a coil, changed a gas cap in the #50 mustang. #82 camaro only needed oil and fuel, #99 broke a control arm that was quickly swapped. Three podium finishes for red shift this weekend in R1 and R3. The competition in CMC right now is awesome, we had about a two second spread across the top 8/9 cars in qualifying both days.

The tire test in R2 & R4 was a LOT of fun. Records, Allford, and myself ran R2 and R4 on Falkens. They seemed to hold up well, preliminary results seemed to show us being slightly slower (1-2 seconds) than RRs this weekend - hard to really draw a conclusion with out of class traffic and tons of side by side racing (especially R4). Some of the tires are showing potential cord separations, but I haven't noticed any vibrations or them getting any worse. I did notice a bunch of other cars (not AI/CMC) at the track this weekend using the same tire. I ran Richard's brand new sticker set of Azenis in R4 and was able to battle Records and Allford on their used sets well. I'm looking forward to putting a few more weekends on these!

Congrats to Kevin Jander, the most awarded award!

- Josh