Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: MSRC Roll Call

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    Has anyone though about a parking plan yet? Looks like the 1.3 will be open for parking as well.

$175 for Test & Tune when I won't be there until the afternoon is a bit too rich for me.

- Josh
    Good question, I'd like to stay near/with ya'll with my jap crap if possible
    I'm going arrive prob around 10pm Thursday evening

Running TnT considering I just put Penske's on the car and did a total re-setup and corner balance.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm with Josh. $175.00 for the practice (no half day) and I can't get there until noon Friday.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    I'll be there between 7&9 Thursday night. Was planning on parking near the group this time. We can park a few cars in front of my trailer to conserve space if needed.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

We will be there Thursday night. Planning to nab the same spot as last year on the side road to the right on the way in

Last year's spot was good. We're not getting in until midday/evening Friday so we'll figure something out.

- Josh
    CMC #50

OK, so I ordered 4 sticker Toyos for this weekend. Some how I only received 3 of them, the 4th appears to be lost in shipping. The next best set of tires I have are from the Cresson race last year.

Uhg.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    OK, so I ordered 4 sticker Toyos for this weekend. Some how I only received 3 of them, the 4th appears to be lost in shipping. The next best set of tires I have are from the Cresson race last year.

Uhg.

- Josh
    Welcome to the club.

Reminder. Cold people bring wood and the magic of fire makes them warm

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    For all racers coming to MSRC:

Hopefully everyone received the email that details the new Toyo contingency process. If you did not please email me and I will forward the email. Everyone please be sure to complete the annual form online and make sure you take pictures of all 4 sides of your car prior to the event starting to be eligible for the contingency.
    Please so the same for any other contingency you are looking to participate in.

All CMC racers must provide a copy of their dyno sheet and graph to me prior to qual on Saturday.

Thank you to all racers who paid their AI/CMC dues at MSRH!! If this is your first event of 2019, please bring your $30 annual dues.

Last year there was a large group of us that were parked on the right side prior to the track entrance, next to one of the large new buildings. Please keep an eye out for that area so we can all park together.

Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Blog Entries
    If anyone that couldn't get new tires needs used takeoffs to get through the weekend call or text me before 5pm.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34