Thread: 2013 Golf TDI One Owner 10,500

Senior Member Site AdminGrass-Passer cjlmlml's Avatar

2013 Golf TDI One Owner 10,500

OK, not a mustang, so dont flame me

The VW diesels that were bought back have now been fixed and are being sold through various auctions.

In Dallas , they are being auctioned every 2 weeks

100 golfs were auctioned last Thursday.

There are some real low mileage nice cars here. Might be a good first car for a kid or for anyone really .

I put about 30 miles on this car city and highway and its showing that i got 40 mpg

Not sure why I like these cars, but they are interesting. My wife does not share the same view.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254167896324?ul_noapp=true

Chris 972 822 7800
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AI # 12

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Im not sure why I like them too. Always been a fan of small diesels. Had a Colorado with the baby duramax. Awesome truck. Will buy one again someday. And my Hyundai here in Korea has a VM Motori diesel as well. You can get a Dodge Caravan in Germany with a 2.8l vm motori diesel. Wish we saw more of this type of thing in the US.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Had one of these for 2 years and put 50k trouble free miles on it. Regularly got over 45mpg and with 225ftlbs of torque it was way more fun to drive than other fuel efficiency cars in it's class. Sold it to buy a CTS-V about 6mo before they announced the cheating scandal. D'OH!
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34