Thread: FS: New 93-97 fuel tank

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries

FS: New 93-97 fuel tank

Just shipped this new tank from Rockauto to a fuel cell builder in CA for measurement. Once he's done measuring it, it is ready for a new home. Rather than have him ship back a new tank to me I don't need, would rather sell it for a loss and ship it directly to a buyer.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo......874&jsn=453

Paid $145 shipped for it.

You can get the new filler neck for it for $22:
    https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo......874&jsn=459

Looking for $100ish shipped to your door, assuming shipping doesn't cost me more than $30. Should be ready to ship in 4-6 weeks when he's done making my fuel cell. Any takers?
    Last edited by Pranav; 04-12-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There is not a fuel cell for you car already on the market?

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    ATL/Fuelsafe makes something for third gens but it's crazy expensive and not even sure it would fit right.

This is basically a custom cell that will gain some capacity for enduros in the future yet let me install it without hacking up the car. With a good pickup/hydramat I can finally lose some weight and not struggle to meet weight all the time since we can never can start a race with less than 2/3 full with a stock tank in our cars.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    ATL/Fuelsafe makes something for third gens but it's crazy expensive and not even sure it would fit right.

This is basically a custom cell that will gain some capacity for enduros in the future yet let me install it without hacking up the car. With a good pickup/hydramat I can finally lose some weight and not struggle to meet weight all the time since we can never can start a race with less than 2/3 full with a stock tank in our cars.
    A plastic tank is way cheaper than a cell. Pretty sure the V6 sender works with the LT1 cluster and I know the V6 has a return line. Sorry if I crapped on your thread.
    RM CMC Director