Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hallett Garages

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    They usually have fuel on site. Last year we brought some 93 and then just bought some at the track.

There's 91 close by but no 93.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by centerville View Post
    Damn I'm going to need a fuel trailer with the generator too.
    I bring 4 empty cans and full up down the street for the generators since they don't need 93.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Senior Member Rookie
    Thanks guys. I have to have 93 for the car so I will order more cans.

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    I don't see the link to sign up for Hallett? This is the page I was going to https://nasatx.com/schedule/ Is there a different page to sign up?

Prior to Hallett, my driving resume will only consist of HPDE 1 @ Roebling Road GA, and HPDE 2 @ CMP - S. Carolina, and possibly Apex @ Cresson June 3rd. IDK if I'll have climbed the ladder to get into HPDE 3/4 @ Hallett.

Drivers edge has spots open June 8-9 MSR-H. I need to decide quickly as those drivers edge spots will be gone soon.
    Got lucky and slid into a slot for Sebring Florida tomorrow & saturday to replace the cancelled MIR, and Eagles Canyon events. Still trying to make HPDE3 to Hallett.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Got Checked into HPDE3. Signed up for Hallett and will be there for Test n Tune Friday morning as well. I talked to Scott Adams regarding passenger policy for Texas Region. Passengers are allowed in HPDE 3/4. So you don't have to be an instructor like the SE region requires. Looking forward to some coaching and joining you guys for my first appearance.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    So your first NASA TX experience will be Hallett? You've totally bypassed the gateway drug.
    RM CMC Director

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    So your first NASA TX experience will be Hallett? You've totally bypassed the gateway drug.
    Pretty much. My first 3 DE's here in the South East were the gateway, but I suppose Hallett with be the overdose. I have hopes of continuing the climb the ladder towards comp license preparation while there.
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    Pretty much. My first 3 DE's here in the South East were the gateway, but I suppose Hallett with be the overdose. I have hopes of continuing the climb the ladder towards comp license preparation while there.
    Depends on how TX runs things, but you may be allowed to jump from 3 right to comp school if they deem you're ready.
    RM CMC Director

Nice Dylan!

I don’t know about you guys, but my Hallett carport is listed on my will.
    Al Fernandez