Thread: Future of CMC: A wish list

Threaded View

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drecords View Post
    Idk if its time to hit the panic button yet. There is another fox under construction currently that should be racing next year. Then we have Mike and GunPilot who are looking like they'll be joining the race group soon. SE46 had 4 cars this weekend, CMC started the weekend with 5. Spec Vette was the surprise of the weekend car count wise but mostly due to the fact that their entire national car count showed up.
    DE'd at CMP (South Carolina) this weekend and graduated to HPDE3. So I will be seeing you guys at Hallett. Have now ran 3 track weekends (Roebling Road, Sebring, & CMP and having so much fun) Still a little ways to be comp license ready. Maybe next year (I deploy in October for 9 months).

I really hope the class holds together. I love my car, and I love the spirit of CMC (even though I haven't personally experienced it, you dont have to bite the apple to know its sweet).

See you guys at Hallett. Would love some in car coaching if anyone has the time.
    Last edited by 64GunPilot; 05-07-2019 at 11:27 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee