Quote Originally Posted by chris-CMC#35 View Post
From my perspective as a NASA TX 'official' i'm going to add a few comments to Matt's points.
#8 - i remember a weekend when a bunch of Mustangs showed up at one of our events, invited by Todd Who, who by the way did not show up. I came to Thunder and asked for volunteers to ride with these guys. You would have thought I asked you to cut off one of your nuts. In the end, a few guys agreed to help - I clearly remember David Francis stepping up, which was greatly appreciated. Not a way to win friends.
#9 - I made a point of asking the Thunder group to come to one of the Saturday night BBQs that Will sponsors. 'not enough food, small portions, blah blah blah.' but did anyone go talk to Will and explain this? I don't know.

-chris
I don't remember the Mustang guys and unless I had car trouble i would have enjoyed riding with them.

90% of the time the food fed to the group is bad. The BBQ guy Will uses is just not good. The crap he fed to us at the COTA Nationals was the worst. No I have not told Will because he is eating it and must like it. This same guy has done many events and so far we have found it really bad. This is not because I live in the middle of the best BBQ in the world. Will lives here too.

JJ