#7 Last season we had an event, last run of Saturday, where we racers took HPDE or whatever drivers for a ride in our race prepped cars at full race pace. There was side by side action, tires in the dirt, the whole 9. It was great, every single person got out of the passenger face with a huge smile, and the newer drivers' minds were especially blown not only by what a car feels like driven at full speed, but also how it felt to be in such proximity at that speed to other cars. That's how you set the hook. We were nose to tail, door to door with passengers. I even gave a Spec Z a push start, and because it wasn't a race and egos weren't on the line neither was the risk. We need to do it again this year, my last passenger was a fully licensed Spec Miata driver and the first was an HPDE1 student. The whole point was to set the hook. Last November, post season, we had a CMC test and tune day. We did lead follow, drove the rookies' cars, gave feedback, checked alignments, springs, swaybars, track width, etc. It can be tough to drag people out on a non-NASA weekend, I tried another in the Spring time and nobody's car was ready so as long as people end the season with a healthy car, I'd say do it either mid-season or post-season.