Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take-off RR's

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Take-off RR's

I have eight RR's with 12-14 heat cycles. They are free to anyone that wants them. One set is from COTA last year then practice at MSRC this year. The other set is from early last year. I need to know if someone wants these today or I'm going to pay to dispose of them.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I have eight RR's with 12-14 heat cycles. They are free to anyone that wants them. One set is from COTA last year then practice at MSRC this year. The other set is from early last year. I need to know if someone wants these today or I'm going to pay to dispose of them.

JJ
    Honestly, if they are in good shape, I would take a couple sets to play with on our CMC car and maybe even do an event with you guys. Want to do lunch at Louie Muellers next week, My treat? I'll drive over and take them off your hands.
    Ah, fugg it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97 View Post
    Honestly, if they are in good shape, I would take a couple sets to play with on our CMC car and maybe even do an event with you guys. Want to do lunch at Louie Muellers next week, My treat? I'll drive over and take them off your hands.
    Sounds great. The tires are in really good shape. We leave for Hallett on Thursday so if not next week maybe the week after.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Sounds great. The tires are in really good shape. We leave for Hallett on Thursday so if not next week maybe the week after.

JJ
    Let's shoot for after Hallett. I'll bring Misty along and you can tell us all the stories from Oklahoma! Stay safe!
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    I would love a set if there are any unclaimed at this point!! LMK
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    I would love a set if there are any unclaimed at this point!! LMK
    If I had a way to haul them I'm sure Matt would say to let you have a set but I have no way to carry four extra tires.

JJ

Well I won’t need them at Hallett. Maybe I can pick them up when I come buy that 305 Roller off of you.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    I have a set that I can try bring to Hallett. I’m 90% sure I can fit them in the back of the truck. Would you have room for them Dylan?
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    I have a set that I can try bring to Hallett. I’m 90% sure I can fit them in the back of the truck. Would you have room for them Dylan?
    Yes I will have room. I don’t have any 17” wheels or spacers yet. So any tires I get from you guys are for future use once I make the jump to 17’s. For now I’m getting my seat time on 255/50/16 888s.
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    Well I won’t need them at Hallett. Maybe I can pick them up when I come buy that 305 Roller off of you.

305 roller?

JJ