*I'm licensed for life, health, disability

I have found life insurance for myself and others that covers racing without any rate increase. I'm happy to look into it for you or anyone else. The key was talking to the company to explain to the underwriters what kind of racing, what kind of speeds, etc. I do insurance with a guy who road races motorcycles so I'll bring it when I talk to him this week.

Your 30 year term policy sounds interesting and by that I mean it sounds like racing wasn't disclosed on the application. If it wasn't disclosed on the policy then maybe the agent just told you if you are killed during the 2 year contestability period they wouldn't pay out (I hope this wasn't the case). Haven't seen a company specifically exclude an activity for 2 years but then be fine it with it? (smell test) Send me the info. on all of them and I'll look into it.

Ask me in person about Northwestern Mutual.

I can also check on who I go through for disability. Personally I have mine through the Financial Planning Association and suggest finding a group policy like that anytime I can but recommend reading the policy for exclusions of racing, committing a felony, drugs, or racing minibikes in the pits, etc.