Thread: LT1 factory exhaust manifolds needed...

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

LT1 factory exhaust manifolds needed...

yeah, we cracked one. If you have some to spare, I need a passenger side or a link to a source for them.

Thanks,
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    I have a pair in my household goods shipment. They'll be here probably end of July if you can wait that long.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    I have a pair in my household goods shipment. They'll be here probably end of July if you can wait that long.
    Possibly. I need to get something on the car asap so I can go test all the repairs we just did and test the new tires/wheels and brakes. There is a WRL event at Hallett in late October and the TREC race for NASA in September. Definitely want to get things sorted out well before then.

Let me know when they arrive and if you are tossing them, I'll take them off your hands for sure!
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    I’ll let you know. I don’t have an ETA for my stuff yet but assuming late July.

About 8 years ago I had an LT1 z28 that I was going to build into a CMC car and would have needed these for that build. Obviously now I’m in a 3rd Gen and don’t need them. Will LYK.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    I’ll let you know. I don’t have an ETA for my stuff yet but assuming late July.

About 8 years ago I had an LT1 z28 that I was going to build into a CMC car and would have needed these for that build. Obviously now I’m in a 3rd Gen and don’t need them. Will LYK.
    10-4. I've got a line on one but plan on building a spares package. apparently they are prone to cracking...Joy!
    Ah, fugg it.