The track was definitely more fun than I had expected. NASCAR 4 starts getting quick at speeds around 115 mph. The tri-oval goes very quickly and then with able to go flat through the chicane we were entering NASCAR 1 around 130 mph. If you went in without lifting it usually pushed you up track about a car width and was a nice pucker moment. It seemed like the best was to lift slightly and then get back to full throttle until the brake zone. The feeling was unlike anything from the previous tracks we have raced.
I will say, due to the speeds through the banking, car prep is crucial for running the track. It is scary to think what would happen if a hub failed through the banking.

The infield was nothing special but I did find it tricky to get the correct braking / turn in points as there were no reference markers.
I also thought the grip was terrible on the infield and I wonder how much of that was due to the high temps or just maybe bad driving, haha.

Also, the Right Rear tire takes a beating. I didn't rotate my tires and now my RR is bald, even with running only 4 full sessions, 1 very shortened qual, and virtually nothing of the last race.

If we run the track next year, would be neat to have a full field!!