Here is my take on an awesome weekend.

I did comp school on Friday and received my provisional license to go racing. WooHoo!

Saturday morning warm up went ok. Didn't feel great about it but I was glad to have the stress of comp school over with. Qualifying I decided to just work on a couple corners as rookies start at the back no matter what times you run. I felt better about 3 and 7 after the session. R1 first standing start, don't miss a shift. I didn't but the t5 is worn so 2-3 is horrible. When its over I finished 3rd. One heck of a first day racing.

Sunday morning warm up went out and tried to pick up time as the temps were down. Picked up speed almost everywhere. Qualifying just went out and tried to stay in the gas all the way into 1-2, crazy fast and I slightly lifted. Again as I rookie I am supposed to start last no matter how I qualify so I come in early to be ready for the R2.

R2 for whatever reason I'm not at the back, I'm in p3. No problem just don't miss a shift. 2-3 did not work this time at all but Pranav did not run me over. Thanks. When its all over 4th place and picked up a bunch of time from Saturday. R3 is an invert and I did not know that, nor were grid spots posted. When I pulled into grid I am told to go to p1. So much for rookies starting at the back. lol First rolling start and things went well. Finished 8 seconds faster than my Saturday times and in 3rd place again.

Outstanding weekend and I can't thank everyone enough for guiding me through my first weekend and all the noob questions. I can not wait till MSRH. I have quite a few things that need to be addressed before then so no NOLA for me.