Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NOLA Oct 19-20

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Looks like I’m sitting NOLA out. Our dog Bandit (Blue Heeler begging for ribs at Hallett) is thought to have pretty advanced and terminal cancer and doesn’t have much time left. To that end I won’t be prepping my car this weekend so we’ll catch you guys at MSR-H in January.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Quote Originally Posted by drecords View Post
    Looks like I’m sitting NOLA out. Our dog Bandit (Blue Heeler begging for ribs at Hallett) is thought to have pretty advanced and terminal cancer and doesn’t have much time left. To that end I won’t be prepping my car this weekend so we’ll catch you guys at MSR-H in January.
    Really sorry to hear that bud.
    CMC #50

Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez View Post
    So with seven drops where does that leave the top three CMC??
    Here's what I got with 7 drops:
    Pos No. Name 7 Drops
    1 50 Joshua Sooknanan 925
    2 7 John Martin 905
    3 11 Michael Mosty 835
    Last edited by Sook; 10-10-2019 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Sorry for terrible formatting.
    CMC #50

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    Here's what I got with 7 drops:
    Pos No. Name 7 Drops
    1 50 Joshua Sooknanan 925
    2 7 John Martin 905
    3 11 Michael Mosty 835
    Josh, did you drop the 7 lowest scores from the races already run?

I don’t have the numbers with me but when I dropped the 7 lowest scores for all I had John in first by about 60 points over you in 2nd.

I definitely want to make sure all are on the same page heading into NOLA next weekend.

So sorry to hear about the news with Bandit, Daniel. :^(
    Last edited by michaelmosty; 10-10-2019 at 07:37 PM.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Josh, did you drop the 7 lowest scores from the races already run?

I don’t have the numbers with me but when I dropped the 7 lowest scores for all I had John in first by about 60 points over you in 2nd.

I definitely want to make sure all are on the same page heading into NOLA next weekend.

So sorry to hear about the news with Bandit, Daniel. :^(
    I think that's what I did. I tried to be fancy with the spreadsheet so I may have made a mistake.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Josh's numbers match what I calculated using information from here: https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Championships/75390. We would certainly like to know if that's not correct.

Remember that Josh's DQ is droppable because he just punted someone out of the way and screwed up their race (when he had brake issues). Your DQ isn't droppable because you failed to screw up anyone else's race, or something like that??? If your zero was droppable, you would slot in the middle with 915...

Richard P.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    Josh's numbers match what I calculated using information from here: https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Championships/75390. We would certainly like to know if that's not correct.

Remember that Josh's DQ is droppable because he just punted someone out of the way and screwed up their race (when he had brake issues). Your DQ isn't droppable because you failed to screw up anyone else's race, or something like that??? If your zero was droppable, you would slot in the middle with 915...

Richard P.
    That is exactly it. I was thinking Josh’s DQ was for being under weight but I remember now that was last year.
    -Michael Mosty
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by drecords View Post
    Sorry to hear this. They are mans best friend for a reason.
    Mike
    No more race car

I called and got details on the NOLA schedule for this weekend. Saturday will be the standard format with 2 races and Sunday will have qual and just 1 race being a 40 minute race that starts at 11:00. Will be nice to be able to get home at a more reasonable hour.

I see myself, Josh, John, and Heather signed up. Who else is planning on going? Al and Kevin, are y’all still in? Pranav? Who else?
    -Michael Mosty
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    I called and got details on the NOLA schedule for this weekend. Saturday will be the standard format with 2 races and Sunday will have qual and just 1 race being a 40 minute race that starts at 11:00. Will be nice to be able to get home at a more reasonable hour.

I see myself, Josh, John, and Heather signed up. Who else is planning on going? Al and Kevin, are y’all still in? Pranav? Who else?
    I am in and finishing putting my rear end and checking things over.

I don't want to register until the last minute given their refund policy.