Thread: NOLA Oct 19-20

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Josh, did you drop the 7 lowest scores from the races already run?

I don’t have the numbers with me but when I dropped the 7 lowest scores for all I had John in first by about 60 points over you in 2nd.

I definitely want to make sure all are on the same page heading into NOLA next weekend.

So sorry to hear about the news with Bandit, Daniel. :^(
    I think that's what I did. I tried to be fancy with the spreadsheet so I may have made a mistake.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Josh's numbers match what I calculated using information from here: https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Championships/75390. We would certainly like to know if that's not correct.

Remember that Josh's DQ is droppable because he just punted someone out of the way and screwed up their race (when he had brake issues). Your DQ isn't droppable because you failed to screw up anyone else's race, or something like that??? If your zero was droppable, you would slot in the middle with 915...

Richard P.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    Josh's numbers match what I calculated using information from here: https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Championships/75390. We would certainly like to know if that's not correct.

Remember that Josh's DQ is droppable because he just punted someone out of the way and screwed up their race (when he had brake issues). Your DQ isn't droppable because you failed to screw up anyone else's race, or something like that??? If your zero was droppable, you would slot in the middle with 915...

Richard P.
    That is exactly it. I was thinking Josh’s DQ was for being under weight but I remember now that was last year.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region