Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
I checked the points with drops and it looks like we will be having 4 drops this year. If we take the lowest 4 points out from previous events I show John at 1125, Josh at 1085, and me at 1075. Double check my points to make sure.

The problem is that you checked the rule book. That's a dumb place to go. They just put those there just to tease and confuse people. We're talking NASA Texas here. That means that we have to follow the "NASA Texas Supplemental Rules, Version 1.3 Updated 12/20/18." https://nasatx.com/wp-content/upload...ntal-Rules.pdf

From Item 5 of the supplemental rules: "CMC, AI, SI, AIX will have 7 race drops. This rule supersedes the CCR and/or class rules."

So, we have 7 drops. With 7 events and four races per event, that's not an unreasonable number. Well, COTA was only ever going to have three races. And then Eagles was cancelled. There was also a small issue with weather at Hallett and timing issues at TMS that each caused a race drop. So, seven actually ends up being a really big number. Oops. The good news is that you don't have to worry about how many races we will be able to get at NOLA...

Richard P.