Thread: '2020 Schedule

Hybrid View

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Leaving for Iraq Friday. Will be back in July 2020. Bummed I'll miss Hallett. Went out to do a maintenance engine run on my car before I leave for 9 months......and one of the fuel rail orings blew out and sprayed fuel everywhere. Glad it happend in my garage and not on the track! One more thing to fix before its track ready again.

I'll be looking for a DE as soon as I get back and Comp School soon there after. Maybe I can join you guys in the fall season. See you guys in August.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Just pop one off in the discharge barrel and you'll get an early return.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    Leaving for Iraq Friday. Will be back in July 2020. Bummed I'll miss Hallett. Went out to do a maintenance engine run on my car before I leave for 9 months......and one of the fuel rail orings blew out and sprayed fuel everywhere. Glad it happend in my garage and not on the track! One more thing to fix before its track ready again.

I'll be looking for a DE as soon as I get back and Comp School soon there after. Maybe I can join you guys in the fall season. See you guys in August.
    I know I'm not the only one that appreciates your sacrifice. Be safe.

JJ